Boeing 737 Classic (Cl)
- Valid ICAO or EASA ATPL or EASA CPL with ATPL theory credit and MCC*
- Current ME IR Rating
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- ICAO Language Proficiency Level 4
In order to ensure quality and effective training, all candidates undergo an assessment test prior to enrolling the course.
*Multi Crew Cooperation (MCC) can be integrated into the Type Rating
B737 Cl Type Rating Structure
The B737 Cl initial course is divided into two parts: The Theoretical Training and The Simulator Training. The total duration of the course is approximately 4 weeks.
- Web Based Training (WBT): minimum 10 days.
- Classroom tuition: 5 days.
- Theoretical examination upon ground school completion: 2 hours.
An additional 3 day classroom tuition is required if Type Rating is combined with MCC Course.
- 2 sessions in a certified Visual Procedures Trainer (VPT).
- 8 Full Flight Simulator (FFS) sessions.
- 1 FFS License Skill Test.
3 additional FBS sessions – Fix Base Simulator are required if Type Rating is combined with MCC Course.
Theoretical training may be performed either in HATS’ base in Athens, or in one of the collaborating Simulator Centres, upon the customer’s request.
Available Training Centres for the Boeing 737 Cl
Netherlands-Amsterdam | Czech Republic-Prague | Latvia-Riga | Lithuania-Vilnius | Bulgaria-Sofia.
For a more graphical view of the available Training Locations, please refer to Flexible Training Location page.
The B737 Cl Type Rating can be endorse on the applicant’s pilot license only upon the completion of the Base Training.