EASA Approved Training Organisation & HCAA Cabin Crew Training Organisation
HATS is an Approved Training Organisation (ATO), under the legislation of The European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA). HATS is also, the First – Cabin Crew Training Organisation (CCTO) in Greece, under the regulations of The Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority (HCAA) and EASA.
(EASA Reg. No. 1178/2011 and 290/2012, HCAA Reg. No. GR-ATO-118 and CCTO-118).
HATS ATO – The Company’s Profile
Five Aspects of Success!
Training a professional Airline Pilot is a serious matter for HATS ATO. The Company’s strongest aspects that compose its character can be summarized in the following points:
- Our Instructors & Personnel with their profound knowledge and their 20 years’ experience assure the best quality in our training services and offer to our trainees a valuable guidance on a successful career in the aviation industry.
- Flexible Training Locations, of our Training Courses eliminate the additional time, accommodation and traveling expenses for our customers, combining the best quality in the training services at the most reasonable price in the market.
- Flexible Price-list Policy. The Type Rating and the Cabin Crew training are highly demanding and costly both for individuals and also for Air Operators. Thus, HATS ATO developed, the Flexible Price-list Policy, designed to act beneficiary in terms of finances and scheduling for any of our customers (individuals, companies and organizations)
- Co-operations and Partnerships, with the best Simulator centers, Approved Training Organizations and Airline Companies in Europe and in the region, proves the truthful and professional manner of HATS ATO Aviation Training Services.
- HATS ATO mission is to deliver highly trained professionals and the best quality in training services to companies and organizations aiming to always provide the safest and highest standards in the field of Aviation Transportation.
We love what we do!!!